What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Cool story bro. Good animation too.

Cavesweeper Cavesweeper

Used to love playing this but I've just recently come back to play it again. Now some gems aren't showing the correct adjacent gem numbers. I get a solid color gem in green, you'd think that means that there are no greens touching it right? Wrong, two greens this time were touching it. At another point I had a red with a 4 on it but in the end no reds were touching it. Happened a few more times before I decided to write this. I guess I'll return in another few months to see if it's fixed then like the description says it's fixed already. Maybe I'm just a little early.

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

Cute short game speaks on the longevity of friendship and mortality. 5/5 10/10 100/100 would existential crisis again.

No Longer Surrender - Trump vs Fraud News No Longer Surrender - Trump vs Fraud News

I love these side scrolling brawlers. Used to play them as a kid all the time way back when. Double Dragon was my dig!!
The content is awesome, made me smile. CNN deserves this backlash after trying to blackmail over a meme. Very topical but also well done as a game and actually playable.