No Longer Surrender - Trump vs Fraud News No Longer Surrender - Trump vs Fraud News

I love these side scrolling brawlers. Used to play them as a kid all the time way back when. Double Dragon was my dig!!
The content is awesome, made me smile. CNN deserves this backlash after trying to blackmail over a meme. Very topical but also well done as a game and actually playable.

High Jump Arcade High Jump Arcade

This is just a slowed down reskin of Robot Unicorn Attack from Adult Swim. The horse sprite animation is exactly the same, minus the random rotation.

The Only Night at Redster's The Only Night at Redster's

I won by doing nothing. I read through the controls and took a gamble that if I pressed absolutely nothing that I'd win. Maybe it's in the code that I have to look in the camera to trigger the animatronics to actually come after me, either that or I just lucked out. Nice concept though, keep at it.

DanTDMFan518NG responds:

For whatever I know, those animatronics are way too slow on reaching the office. Also thansk!

Minedig Journey to Hollow Earth Minedig Journey to Hollow Earth

Mouse controls makes no sense. Almost any other game of this type I've playes has been keyboard control. Hard to control since mouse makes for incredibly messy movement. And the game is pretty fast at least to start out with. I wanted to like it, it's a good looking game and very cute, but if I can't control it well I can't really play.

Writer Idle Writer Idle

Loading Screen The Game
Never got away from a loading screen, unfortunately. Good luck everybody else when you try to play.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

Loved every second of it! Very funny! Going to be sharing it with my friends who'll enjoy this type of humor.

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks for that! I appreciate it.

Shape Catcher Shape Catcher

Stripped background hurts eyes, I'm still seeing it when I close my eyes and it's been almost ten minutes.

games022 responds:

Yea, I heard that before, i'm thinking of changing it as it seems to a bit bigger problem as I originally thought...

Thanks for the response, it is helpful, only started programming in flash like a week ago ;-)

Chimera Differences Chimera Differences

Very well drawn chimera! Really wish there were more levels with other chimeras too. Love the art style

Mond Cards Mond Cards

Unique

Flappy Goku Flappy Goku

Hitbox for the walls are a little funky but other than that it's a pretty decent game.